When my son was 8 he learned how to race on an asphalt track in a bandolero car. These cars are ¼ size of a Nascar and can go up to 90 mph. He raced all over Wisconsin and Minnesota. His biggest race was at the Kentucky Speedway where Nascar holds their races and he finished first!! It was a very exciting time. We still have many friends who race and I needed a card to wish them good luck and the Geared up Garage Stamps and Garage Gears dies were the perfect set to create this card.
Geared Up Garage Stamp set
Garage Gears Dies
Hammered Metal embossing folder
Basic Gray card base
5 ¼” x 4” Night of Navy
3/8” x 2” Real Red
Basic Gray ink pad
1) Emboss night of navy piece with embossing folder
2) Stamp sentiment on white scrap and fussy cut
3) Flag ends of real red strip and attach to back of sentiment
4) Die cut large cluster of gears out of silver foil and several small gears out of scrap pieces.
5) Attach large cluster of gears with dimensionals and glue remain gears to night of navy layer.
6) Attach navy layer to card base.
7) Attach sentiment with demensionals.
Post a Comment