I bet there aren't many of you that have heard of Guckenheimer?? Here in Wisconsin it's a cheap Whiskey and the men in my family have it in all of their shops. When Stampin' Up came out with the new Whiskey Business stamp set I knew I would get lots of use out of it!! A little shimmery crystal effects on the ice cubes and the card looks good enough to take a sip!!
Early Espresso card base
In colors 2020 DSP Cinnamon Cider 4 x 5 1/4"
3" x 3 1/2" Whisper White
Scrap of Early Espresso and Whisper White
Everyday Label Punch
1 1/2" Circle Punch or Die
Early Espresso Ink
Faux Suede Trim
Shimmery Crystal Effects
1) Stamp sentiment on scrap of Whisper White and circle punch or die cut
2) Punch with Everyday Label the scrap of Early Espresso and attach sentiment to label
3) Stamp bottle and right glass on white layer, stamp left glass on white scrap
4) Color images as shown, I used the color lifter for the lighter areas of the brown.
5) Fussy cut glass from white scrap and attach with dimensionals
6) Wrap ribbon around DSP
7) Attach white layer to bottom/left side of DSP and attach both layers to card base
8) Attach sentiment with dimensionals
9) Apply Crystal Effects to the top of the ice cubes