Mother's Day Tulips
Here is another great Tulip Card using the The Flowering Tulips Bundle. This will be a great addition to the cards and 3D treat box that I am offering in my April Paper~N~Ink at Home Kit. The deadline to sign up for the April At Home Kit is April 21st. You can CLICK HERE to sign up for your kit now!!
Cutting and Scoring
• Thick Basic White – 8-½” x 5-½”, score at 4-¼”
• Basic White – scrap
• Gorgeous Grape – 5-3/8” x 4-1/8”, scrap
• Granny Apple Green - scraps
• Highland Heather – 5-¼” x 4”, scraps
• Vellum – 5” x 3-¾”
• Ribbon – 18'
• Stamp flowers with Highland Heather on Highland Heather cardstock adhere to Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
• Die cut Vellum and adhere over Highland Heather.
• Color ribbon with Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends and adhere to front of card, adhere to card base with dimensionals.
• Make a small bow with remaining ribbon.
• Die cut Basic White scrap with larger label die. Stamp sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
• Stamp flowers with Highland Heather on scrap Highland Heater then die cut.
• Stamp leaves with Granny Apple Green on scrap Granny Apple Green then die cut.
• Die cut tulip flower from scrap Highland Heather and add Highland Heather ink with Blending Brushes.
• Add flowers, leaves and bow to label with glue dots and mini dimensionals.
• Add brass butterflies.
• Die cut flowers and grass from Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape. Cut flowers off the Granny Apple Green and adhere over the Gorgeous Grape. Adhere to inside of card.
Share your card with your Mother!!!!