Someone Special Treat Box
All images © Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
• Love you always treat boxes (154285)
• Love you always specialty designer series paper (154280)
• Special Someone Stamp Set (151643)
• Special Day Dies (153587)
• Braided Linen Trim (147808)
• Scrap Sahara Sand Card Stock (121043)
• Scrap Basic White Card Stock (159276)
• Soft Suede Ink (147115)
• Crumb Cake Ink (147116)
• Merry Merlot Ink (147112)
• Mossy Meadow Ink (147111)
• Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
• Wink of Strella (141897)
• OTHER –Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430 & 144108), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Seal (152813), 2 ¼” Circle Punch (143720), Classic Label Punch (141491), Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (150673)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Love you always specialty designer series paper cut 9” x 4” score at 1 ½”, 3”, 5 13/16”, 7 5/8”.
• Assemble the treat box
• Wrap the treat box with the specialty paper and glue on the bottom of the box.
• Using the scrap of Basic White, stamp the outline of the squirl using soft suede ink. Use the solid squirl image and stamp over the outline with crumb cake ink. Die cut the Squirl out.
• Using the flower stamp, cover the stem with a post it and ink up the flower with Merry Merlot ink. Take the post it off and stamp the flower on the scrap of Basic White. Now put the post it on the flower and ink up the stem with Mossy Meadow. Remove the post it and stamp the stem on the flower.
• Using the solid flower image, ink it with Merry Merlot, stamp off once and then stamp over the flower outline. Die cut the flower image.
• Glue the flower to the squirl.
• Stamp the sentiment with Merry Merlot and punch out with the Classic Label punch.
• Using the 2 ½” circle punch, punch a circle from the Sahara Sand card stock.
• Weave approx. 18” of the ribbon back and forth across the back of the circle and adhere with tape or Seal. Apply dimensionals to the back of the circle.
• Attach the squirl and flower to the circle with dimensionals and then add the sentiment with mini dimensionals.
• Attach the circle to the box.
• Place a rhinestone to the center of the flower.
• Cover the flower with Wink of Stella.