This card is made with free designer series paper and a free stamp set Darling Donkeys. During Sale-a-bration for every $50.00 you spend you qualify for free Stampin' Up products. Visit my store for all the details and all the free products you can receive!!
Here are all the details on how you can make this cute card:
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
• Free Sale-a-bration Darling Donkeys Stamp Set (155264)
• Free Sale-a-bration Oh So Ombre DSP (155225)
• Thick Basic White Card Base (159229)
• Bermuda Bay Cardstock (131197)
• Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends (154886)
• Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends (154893)
• Dark Poppy Parade Stampin Blend (154958)
• Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912)
• Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897)
• 2” Circle Punch (133782)
• Banner ripple Punch (138292)
• OTHER –Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Basic White 8 ½”x 5 ½” Scored at 4 ¼” and scrap for Donkey Stamp
• Oh So Ombre DSP 5 3/8” x 4 1/8” and 1 ¼” x 5/8”
• Bermuda Bay Cardstock 1 ½” x 5”
• Polka Dot Ribbon 4 ½”
• Stamp Donkey on scrap of Basic White and color as shown with Stampin’ Blends. Outline the Donkey with the dark gray and then fill in and blend with the light gray. For the inner ears, line the top with the dark pink and fill in and blend with the light. Color the rose with the Poppy Parade Blend.
• Punch the donkey out with the 2” circle punch. You will not get the whole donkey in the punch and will be losing most of the legs.
• Attach the ribbon about a third way down with Stampin’ Seal and trim the edges to be flush with the DSP.
• Attach the Oh So Ombre DSP to the front of the card. I like to use the liquid glue to give me some wiggle room as the margin is very narrow.
• Using the Banner Triple Punch flag one end of the Bermuda Bay cardstock.
• Add dimensionals to the flagged piece and attach to card as shown.
• Add dimensionals to the 2” circle piece and attach.
• Stamp the sentiment on the left side of the 1 ¼” piece of Oh So Ombre and flag the right side using the Banner Triple Punch.
• Glue the sentiment to the circle, careful to only add glue where it will attach on the circle as part of it will hang off.
• Apply Wink of Stella to the rose.