Are you enjoying the new catalog??
There are so many great stamp sets and tools in the new catalog. Two favorites of mine are the magnetic cutting plate (page 157)
Thin, fully magnetic sheet with self-healing cutting surface. Magnetic Cutting Plate (Plate 5) holds dies securely in place, even nested dies. This slim, portable sheet replaces a Cutting Plate in your sandwich, making it even easier to take with you. Use with the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
And...the Brewed For You Bundle (page 83)
I've used both of these to create this cute card for you. Notice the embellishments? They're new too, Effervescent Elements (page 143). Enjoy!!
Cutting & Scoring:
• Evening Evergreen – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 1/4"
• Basic Black – Scrap to die cut palm tree
• Crushed Curry – 5 3/8” x 1 5/8”, Scraps for
beer and glass ridge die cuts
• DSP – 5 ¼” x 1 ½”
• Basic White – Scrap for mugs and sentiment
• Glimmer Paper – Die cut foam from lightest side
• Stamp mugs and sentiment, die cut mugs
and punch the sentiment.
• Glue the mugs together as shown (I used
scotch tape behind the foam to give it more
stability). Use very tiny drops of glue where
you would like to place the Effervescent Elements.
• Fray approx. ½” of a 1" piece of the white ribbon and
attach it to the bottom of the label.
• Assemble the card as shown using
dimensionals on the right mug and the label.
• Share your card with someone special!!