Tidings of Christmas Gift Card
I love to give gift cards at Christmas. This little gift card holder is very simple to make and adds a little personal touch.
• Cherry Cobbler 6” x 5 ¼”, 1” x 6”
• Tiding of Christmas DSP 3 ½” x 5 ¾”
• 6” White Glittered Organdy Ribbon
• 3” Metallic Mesh Ribbon
• 4” White Bakers Twine
Scoring and Trimming:
• On the 5 ¼” side sore at ¾” on both sides
• On the 6” side score at 1` ¼” and 3 ¾”
• Cut off each of the rectangles on the four corners. Then cut small diagonals on the four edges of the tabs to make for easier closure.
• Round the top two corners with the Detailed Trio Punch
• Round the top two corners of the DSP with the Trio Punch
• Without gluing together, hold the top of the card stock and DSP into the Tailored Tag Punch to make the notch for the top flap. If you don’t have this punch the old circle punches will work or the circle dies. If you cut them as one they will match up nicely when you glue them together in the next step.
• From Cherry Cobbler: Die cut ring circle from Painted Labels Dies
Cut Second Smallest tag from Tailored Tags
Cut small circle from Tailored Tags• From Basic White: Die cut Smallest Tag from Tailored Tags
• From Silver Foil: Cut the smallest snowflake from the So Many Snowflakes Dies
• Glue the DSP to the front of the gift card
• Take a bone folder to crease the two score lines
• Apply Tear & Tape to the tabs and seal the gift card together to form the pocket for the gift card
• Wrap the 1” x 6” piece of Cherry Cobbler around the closed gift card to form the belly band and adhere to itself. Do not make it too tight as it needs to be able to slide on and off easily.
• Wrap the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon around the belly band and adhere with glue dots
• Stamp “For You” on the left side of the Basic White tag with Cherry Cobbler ink and adhere the Cherry Cobbler die cut circle to the top of your tag
• Glue the two tags together making sure to match up the holes at the top. Run you Cherry Cobbler & Gold ribbon through the hole and secure with tying a bow with the White Bakers Twine. Glue the silver snowflake to the end of the Cherry Cobbler tag
• Place a Stampin’ Dimensional in the center of a Wonderful Snowflake and adhere to the Painted Labels die. Run a strip of Seal + across the back of your tags and sandwich the Metallic Mesh Ribbon between the tags and snowflake
• Place a gift card inside and make someone smile
Post a Comment