Here is a card that is truly an all occasion card. It would work perfectly for a birthday, wedding, graduation, promotion you name it. The card is very simple to make and it would be easy to whip up several of these to keep on hand. Just design the front and when you need a card simply add the appropriate sentiment to the inside and you are set to go!!
These are the Moments.....
- Very Vanilla 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Thick Very Vanilla 5 ½ x 11
- Assorted leaves from the Gold Foil and Gold Shimmer Vellum
- Using the largest “swoopy swirl” die from the Hippo & Friends Dies cut one from the Cork DSP
- Fold Thick Very Vanilla in half and burnish with a bone folder to make card base
- Using the wood grain stamp, randomly stamp on the Very Vanilla layer stamping off one time first to get a lighter image. Stamp a partial stamp on the bottom of the inside of your card base also.
- Emboss the Very Vanilla layer with the Bark 3D folder
- Stamp the sentiment with Crumb Cake ink, on a scrap of Very Vanilla and then die cut using the smallest “swoopy swirl” Hippo & Friends Die. Use a sponge dauber to sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink.
- Loop the Diamond Weave ribbon behind the sentiment and adhere with scotch tape. Using dimensionals, attach the sentiment to the cork die cut.
- Dry fit the leaves and sentiment layer, when you are happy with the layout start by attaching the cork layer with dimensionals only in the center. This will allow you to tuck the leaves in under this layer.
- Attach the leaves as you wish
- Gently lift the edges of the cork layer and apply dimensionals where needed.
- Glue the layer to the front of the card base
- Embellish with Gilded Gems