All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
• 2021-2023 12x12 Cardstock (155641)
• Sahara Sand Cardstock (121043)
• Evening Evergreen Cardstock (155574)
• Vellum (101856)
• SALE-a-bration FREE Peaceful Prints (156628)
• Bloom Where You’re Planted DESP (155696)
• SALE-a-bration FREE Be Dazzling specialty Paper (156629)
• Gold ¼” Shimmer Ribbon (152156)
• 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon Evening Evergreen (155573)
• Metallic Pearls (146282)
• StazOn Jet Black Ink (101406)
• OTHER –Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (150673), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Stamps, Punches & Dies:
• Sentiment of Choice
• Layering Circles Dies (151770)
• Tailored Tag Punch (145667)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Using the Sahara Sand Buffalo Check Patterned Paper from the Peaceful Prints punch five diamonds with the Tailored Tag Punch
• Using the Evening Evergreen Print from the Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP punch four diamonds with the Tailored Tag Punch
• Ushing the Be Dazzling specialty Paper punch three diamonds with the Tailored Tag Punch.
• For the sentiment I wanted a special saying, so I printed it on the vellum with my computer. If you do this be sure to give the ink plenty of drying time to avoid shmearing.
• If you are stamping a sentiment on use StazOn ink and stamp on the vellum again give this time to dry.
• Use the layering circles to cut the sentiment and then use the coordinating scalloped circle to cut a backing layer out of the Be Dazzling specialty Paper. The sizes will vary depending on your sentiment.
• When gluing the vellum on I used my liquid glue, applying the glue carefully behind the printed words, to avoid having the glue show through the vellum.
• Use both ribbon colors to apply a loop to the back of the sentiment and attach with scotch tape.
• Measure your picture, add 1/8” to the top and side, this will be the size of your Evergreen mat.
• Measure your picture, add ¼” to the top and side, this will be the size of you Sahara Sand mat.
• Assemble picture and mats
• Glue your diamonds on the left side of your 12x12 base as shown.
• Use dimensional to apply your matted picture.
• I stacked two dimensionals on top of each other to give extra height to the sentiment and attached it above the picture as shown.
• Add the Gold Metallic Pears as desired.
Post a Comment