The precut paper lattice can dress up any card by adding an additional layer to your creations. It also looks great on scrap book layouts!! Check it out in my store or contact me if you would like more ideas on how to use these great paper lattice cut outs on your projects.
· STAMPS – Artistically Inked (154542, cling), Artistically Inked Bundle (155456)
· PAPER – Thick Basic White (159229), Basic White (159276), Mint Macaron (138337)
· INK – Mint Macaron (147106), Fresh Freesia (155611), Daffodil Delight (147094), Granny Apple Green (147095), Soft Suede (147115)
· OTHER – Artistic Dies (155371), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Paper Lattice (155697), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Lovely Labels Pick A Punch (152883), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Thick Basic White – 11” x 4-1/4”, score and fold at 5-1/2”
· Mint Macaron – 4” x 5-1/4”, 3/8” scrap
· Basic White – 4” x 5” scrap
· Using the Artistically Inked stamp set, on the Basic White scrap layer, stamp the larger flower in Daffodil Delight, stamp the center in Soft Suede ink. Stamp 2 of the medium flowers in Fresh Freesia. Stamp the double leaf and 3 of the single leaves in Granny Apple Green ink.
· Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Artistic Dies to die cut all the stamped images.
· Using the Mint Macaron ink, stamp the medium flower all over the Mint Macaron layer. Adhere to the card base.
· Adhere the Paper Lattice to the card base.
· Using Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals, add the flowers and leaves to the bottom left of the card.
· Stamp the sentiment on the Mint Macaron 3/8” layer with Granny Apple Green ink. Punch both sides with the Lovely Label Pick a Punch. Use the Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere to the card.
· Embellish with the Pearl Basic Jewels.