Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
• Forever Flourishing Dies (152714)
• Ornate Layers Dies (152726)
• Stitched Shapes Dies (152323)
• Forever Fern Stamp Set (152559)
• Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack Ribbon (152475)
• Just Jade Ink (153115)
• Scraps of card stock: Shaded Spruce (146981), Just Jade (153079), Soft Sea Foam (146988), Gray Granite (146983), Basic Gray (121044), Basic White (159276)
• Vellum Cardstock (101856)
• Basic White Thick Card Stock (159229)
• 2020-2021 In Color Enamel Dots (152480)
• OTHER –Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (150673),
Cutting & Scoring:
• Cut Thick Basic White Card Stock to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score on the long side at 4 ¼”.
• Fold on the score line to make the card base.
• Using the rectangle die from the Ornate Layers Die Set, cut one rectangle from the following scraps of card stock: Shaded Spruce, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam, Gray Granite and Basic Gray.
• Attach rectangles to card base by adhering the Shaded Spruce on top and the Basic Gray on the bottom. Then place the Soft Sea Foam in the Middle. Continue by placing the Just Jade and Gray Granite as shown.
• Stamp the sentiment from the stamp set on the scrap of basic white. Using the second smallest circle die from the Stitched Shapes Dies, cut the sentiment out.
• Use the large fern die from the Forever Flourishing Dies and cut two out from the vellum.
• Apply a line of adhesive diagonally across the back of the sentiment circle. Using the gold twin adhere to the back of the circle in a figure eight style with the loops hanging slightly over the edge.
• Cut the longest twigs off of the vellum ferns and attach the remaining fern to the circle.
• Attach the circle with the twine and ferns to the base with dimensionals.
• Add Just Jade Enamel Dots.